T & C’s
HEALTH & SAFETY
Juniper Leisure has an impeccable safety record. We ensure that each and every visitor is given full training and a safety briefing before they undertake any activity or event. Our professional instructors have many years’ experience with our vehicles and all instructions provided should be followed at all times for your own safety.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- No participation will be permitted whilst under the influence of ALCOHOL or DRUGS and you will be asked to leave the site for your own safety.
- You are required to notify Juniper Leisure of any relevant medical conditions that might affect your ability to participate, or be affected by participating in this activity. Customers with pre-existing medical condition(s), participate at their own risk.
- Only approach a vehicle when instructed to do so by an instructor.
- Facing the vehicle at all times use the steps and hand rails provided to mount and dismount the vehicle.
- To get into the FV432, ABBOT and STORMER driver’s compartment hold onto the hand rails and or barrel and step down onto the driver’s seat. If you are unable to step down this far, sit down on the side of the drivers hatch and place your feet on the driver’s seat, then holding onto the sides of the hatch opening lower yourself down into the driver’s seat.
- To get into the CHIEFTAIN drivers compartment stand facing the turret holding on to the barrel and or smoke discharger and step down onto the driver’s seat. If you are unable to step down this far, sit down on the side of the drivers hatch and place your feet onto the driver’s seat. When you are stood on the seat turn around to face the front of the Chieftain then holding on to the sides of the drivers hatch lower yourself down into the driver’s seat.
- DO NOT JUMP into the driver’s compartment or jump off the vehicles when dismounting as PERSONAL INJURY may occur.
- Should you need any assistance your instructor is there to help you.
- Ignoring instruction(s) given by an instructor, driving anywhere not specified by the instructor and adverse manoeuvres are strictly prohibited, as they compromise your own SAFETY and the safety of others.
- If an instructor feels you are unable to PARTICIPATE SAFELY in this activity Juniper Leisure reserves the right to WITHDRAW you from this activity, on the grounds of your own safety and the safety of others. In this circumstance you are not entitled to a refund.
- The misuse or improper use of any of the vehicles is DANGEROUS and could result in a SERIOUS INJURY.
- There is a risk of PERSONAL INJURY during the experience.
- Children MUST BE SUPERVISED at all times by a responsible adult.
- If you suffer any personal injury during this activity you must report the incident to a member of staff, so the details can be recorded in the accident book.
- You should dress appropriately, and must expect to get dirty, muddy etc. Juniper Leisure accepts no liability for any personal loss or damage as you participate at your own risk.
- Under the terms of our insurance, if you are unable to or do not wish to accept our Terms and Conditions, Conditions of Use or sign the Customer Declaration, you will not be permitted to take in the experience.
Everyone at Juniper Leisure Ltd wishes you a safe and enjoyable day. If there is anything you’re not sure about or you need help,
Please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff.
By booking your experience(s) with Juniper Leisure Ltd, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Juniper Leisure Ltd reserves the right to reschedule the timings, dates or location of any experience(s). Juniper Leisure Ltd will give as much notice as possible but with conditions or circumstances beyond their control, this may be at short notic. In the event of any experience(s) being rescheduled Juniper Leisure Ltd’s liability is limited to the rebooking of the experience(s) for a different date. Juniper Leisure Ltd is unable to reimburse travel or other incidental expenses incurred by you in attending any experiences(s) which is (are) rescheduled, we recommend that you contact Juniper Leisure Ltd before making any special travel arrangements.
Third party bookings:
(Any Experience not purchased directly from Juniper Leisure Ltd.) Juniper Leisure Ltd assumes liability to provide the goods or services purchased from a third party when payment has been received from the third party. Juniper Leisure Ltd does not assume liability to provide the goods or services purchased from a third party at the time of booking.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser of the experience(s). If a refund is requested within 14 days of the purchase, a full refund will be given; refunds after 14 days of the purchase will be subject to an administration fee of 20% of the purchase price plus any cancellation charges, if applicable. Juniper Leisure Ltd is unable to refund any experience(s) purchased through a third party, please contact the third party direct.
Cancellation or No show:
If you need to make a cancelation or reschedule your booking, we request that you give us as much notice as possible. However, if you need to cancel or reschedule you booking within 14 days of the event a Cancelation/ Rescheduling or No Show Fee will be charged as follows;
- Within 14 days of your booked event = 30% of your experience price
- Within 7 days of your booked event = 50% of your experience price
- No Show on the day of your booked event = 75% of your experience price
All fees must be paid prior to rebooking your experience.
The customer is required to notify Juniper Leisure Ltd at the time of booking, and on arrival on site, of any relevant medical conditions that may affect their ability to participate in the activity(s), or be affected by participating in the activity(s). The customer should consult with their GP if necessary; customers who have pre-existing medical condition(s) participate at their own risk.
On the day of the event, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or are required to be in isolation, then it is the customers’ responsibility to notify Juniper Leisure Ltd at the first opportunity to determine how to proceed. By attending and/ or participating in the activity(s) you are required to adhere to Juniper Leisure Ltd’s COVID-19 prevention measures and acknowledge there is a risk to exposure or infection during the experience(s).
As a condition of our insurance, all participants must sign a declaration to accept the terms and risks of the experience.
No participation whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult and/ or Guardian.
Instructions given by Juniper Leisure Ltd’s staff must be adhered to at all times.
Customers must stay in the designated area(s).
Customers must read and understand the Conditions of use, for the activity(s) that they participate in.
If in the sole discretion of Juniper Leisure Ltd the customer is unfit or unable to participate safely in all or any part of the activity(s) Juniper Leisure Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the customer from the course on the grounds of the customers own safety and the safety of others.
In these circumstances the customer is not entitled to a refund.
If a customer has an accident or sustains any injuries whilst attending any activities or events supplied by Juniper Leisure Ltd, the customer or a representative of the customer must fill out and sign the accident book.
Personal Loss or Damage:
Customers should dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day, and due to the nature of the activity(s) expect to get dirty and/or dusty etc. Juniper Leisure Ltd accepts no liability for any personal loss or damage, as customers participate at their own risk.
The description of each activity is correct at the time of going to press. However, Juniper Leisure Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the activity without notice. Juniper Leisure Ltd reserves the right to substitute vehicles should the need arise. All activities have an element of risk, both to participants and spectators, which may result in injury or death.
Customer Access and Parking:
All customers should enter and leave the site via the suggested routes on their itinery, Juniper Leisure takes bo responsibility for accidents that occur entering or leaving the site. Cars are parked at the customers own risk, Juniper Leisure does not assume liability for any vehicle loss or damage.