Juniper Leisure has an impeccable safety record. We ensure that each and every visitor is given full training and a safety briefing before they undertake and activity or event. Our professional instructors have many years experience with our vehicles and all instructions provided should be followed at all times for your own safety.
Abbot, FV432, Chieftain and Quads Conditions of use.
1. No participation will be permitted whilst under the influence of ALCOHOL or DRUGS and you will be asked to leave the site for your own safety.
2. You are required to notify Juniper Leisure of any relevant medical conditions that might affect your ability to participate, or be affected by participating in this activity. Customers who have pre-existing medical condition(s), participate at their own risk.
3.1. Only approach a vehicle when instructed to do so by an instructor.
3.2. Facing the vehicle at all times use the steps and hand rails provided to mount and dismount the vehicle.
3.3. To get into the FV432 and ABBOT drivers compartment hold onto the hand rails and or barrel and step down onto the drivers seat. If you are unable to step down this far, sit down on the side of the drivers hatch and place your feet on the drivers seat, then holding onto the sides of the hatch opening lower your self down into the drivers seat. To get into the CHIEFTAIN drivers compartment stand facing the turret holding on to the barrel and or smoke discharger and step down onto the drivers seat. If you are unable to step down this far, sit down on the side of the drivers hatch and place your feet onto the drivers seat. When you are stood on the seat turn around to face the front of the Chieftain then holding on to the sides of the drivers hatch lower your self down into the drivers seat. QUAD BIKES, No participation under 16 YEARS of age.When riding the Quad keep your feet on the foot rests and your hands on the handle bars at all times NEVER put your feet on the ground. Remain seated at all times, as standing up raises the centre of gravity thus reducing the stability of the Quad.You should ride the Quad within your capability not exceeding 40 KPH staying a safe distance from the Quad in front (Minimum of 5 METERS). BUMPING of Quads, DONUTS, JUMPS, ADVERSE MANOEUVRES, ignoring instruction(s) given by an instructor, driving anywhere not specified by the instructor is strictly prohibited, as they compromise your own SAFETY and the safety of others.
4. If you become stuck, do not know which way to go, or are UNSURE about anything at all STOP and wait for an instructor who will help you.
5. The misuse or improper use of a Quad is Dangerous and could result in a SERIOUS INJURY.
6. There is a risk of PERSONAL INJURY when riding a Quad bike.
7. DO NOT JUMP into the drivers compartment or jump off the vehicles when dismounting as PERSONAL INJURY may occur.
8. Should you need any assistance your instructor is there to help you.
9. Ignoring instruction(s) given by an instructor, driving anywhere not specified by the instructor and adverse manoeuvres are strictly prohibited, as they compromise your own SAFETY and the safety of others.
10. Children MUST BE SUPERVISED at all times by a responsible adult.
11. If an instructor feels you are unable to PARTICIPATE SAFELY in this activity Juniper Leisure reserves the right to WITHDRAW you from this activity, on the grounds of your own safety and the safety of others. In this circumstance you are not entitled to a refund.
12. If you suffer any personal injury during this activity you must report the incident to a member of staff, so the details can be recorded in the accident book.
13. You should dress appropriately, and must expect to get dirty, muddy etc Juniper Leisure accepts no liability for any personal loss or damage as you participate at your own risk.
14. If you are unable or do not wish to accept these conditions of use, DO NOT PARTICIPATE in this activity and speak to a member of staff.
15. Everyone at Juniper Leisure wishes you an enjoyable day, if there is anything you are not sure about or you need help please ask.
Terms & Conditions
By booking your activity(s) you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Juniper Leisure reserves the right to reschedule the timings, dates or location of any activity(s). Juniper Leisure will give as much notice as possible but with conditions or circumstances beyond the control of Juniper Leisure this may be at short notice (e.g. Foot and Mouth). In the event of any activity(s) being rescheduled Juniper Leisure’s liability is limited to the rebooking of the activity(s) for a different date. Juniper Leisure is unable to reimburse travel or other incidental expenses incurred by you in attending any activity(s) which is (are) rescheduled, we recommend that you contact Juniper Leisure before making any special travel arrangements.
Third party bookings. (Any booking not purchased directly from Juniper Leisure). Juniper Leisure assumes liability to provide the goods or services purchased from a third party when payment has been received from the third party. Juniper Leisure does not assume liability to provide the goods or services purchased from a third party at the time of booking.
Refunds can only be made to the person who purchased the activity(s). If the refund is requested within 14 days from the date of purchase a full refund will be given, refunds after 14 days from the date of purchase are subject to an administration fee of 20% of the purchase price plus cancellation charges if applicable. Juniper Leisure is unable to refund any activity(s) purchased through a third party, please contact the third party direct.
3. Cancellation, rebooking or no show
Once an activity(s) is booked for a specific date there will be cancellation charges if the customer attending cancels or rebooks with less than 14 days notice. Half day tank driving sessions = (Less than 14 days £25.00) ( Less than 7 days £50.00). Cancellation on the day or customer(s) not showing up to participate in the activity(s) on the specified date will incur charges equal to the purchase price. Cancellation charges for other activities are available on request.
The customer is required to notify Juniper Leisure at the time of booking of any relevant medical conditions that might affect their ability to participate in the activity(s), or be affected by participating in the activity(s). The customer should check with their GP if necessary, customers who have pre-existing medical condition(s) participate at their own risk.
No participation is permitted whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Instructions given by Juniper Leisure staff must be adhered to at all times. Customers must stay in the designated area(s). Customers must read and understand the Conditions of use, for the activity(s) that they participate in.
If in the sole discretion of Juniper Leisure the customer is unfit or unable to participate safely in all or any part of the activity(s) Juniper Leisure reserves the right to withdraw the customer from the course to protect the customers own safety and the safety of others. In these circumstances the customer is not entitled to a refund. If a customer has an accident or sustains any injuries whilst attending any activities or events supplied by Juniper Leisure, the customer or a representative of the customer must fill out and sign the accident book.
6. Personal Loss or Damage
Customers should dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day, and must expect to get dirty and or dusty etc. Juniper Leisure accepts no liability for any personal loss or damage, as customers participate at their own risk.
The description of each activity is correct at the time of going to press, however Juniper Leisure reserve the right to make changes to the activity without notice. Juniper Leisure reserves the right to substitute vehicles should the need arise.
8. Customer access and parking
All customers should enter and leave the site via the suggested routes on their itinerary, Juniper Leisure takes no responsiblity for accidents that occur entering or leaving the site.
Cars are parked at the customers own risk, Juniper Leisure does not assume liability for any vehicle loss or damage.